can'

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hmmmmm Smoooooth

Forgive me if what I write now makes no real sense, I am so full of super strong painkillers the world has become a fuzzy wonderland of niceness. My body lies broken, an offering on the altar of dumb and empty fucking hedonism, my back is in tatters, five days of sleeping on various floors and sofas last week has effectively crippled me.

For reasons I will not go into I always go a bit crazy this time of year, lets just say if I could deal with emotions like a normal well adjusted adult, I wouldn't have embarked on a weeklong booze odyssey driving my body into the ground.

Another big fat sorry if you have texted me recently and didn't get a reply, there has been a little bit of a *ahem* misunderstanding with my phone bill, one that wont be resolved till the end of this month. Thank you for your patience.

More soon I promise

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

yes, its spring. i know this, because i have flu.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my