can'

Monday, October 24, 2005

lazily whore his shit

" its only 63 days till Christmas" smugged the oh-so-ironic student DJ before hilariously treating us to the first outing of "I wish it could be Christmas every day" by Wizzard. But, as ever, the self consciously wacky prick has missed the point; that joke might have stood a chance of being funny IF the media hadn't already started their early flirtation with Christmas advertising.

In the course of today's Richard and Judy* I counted 7 Christmas based ads, 7! in October!

Personally, despite the numerous things there is to hate about it, I like Christmas and I find the thought of some advertising scum suit sitting in a office entertaining a hard-on of sheer joy at the thought of three months where he can lazily whore his shit just by dressing it in tinsel and holly, a ugly one, but probably a very accurate one.




*I was watching purely for journalistic purposes, that and Richards easy arrogant manner and Judys ever increasingly obvious alcoholism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my