can'

Thursday, December 29, 2005

NYE

I, like most people that I have met, can’t abide New Years Eve. The pressure to have a good time is too great, the prices are close to scandalous and the company is normally puerile morons who only drink once a year. If Christmas is a time for family, the NYE is a time for the family you choose. I find the prospect of having a relaxed night in far more attractive than going to an overpriced nightclub, paying twice as much as I would normally for the drink and drugs I have the rest of the year to enjoy, trying to pretend I don’t want a deadly and painful idiot specific virus to be pumped out with the dry ice.

So this year I will be staying in with friends, I hope whatever you end up doing is half as pleasant and I will see you in the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my