can'

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Three beers into a six pack tonight

It seems a shame to me that when I actually have interesting things to write about I am too busy doing them too write and later too hung over to remember. After the week I just had I decided that maybe I should calm down my drinking for a bit and vowed a short week of abstinence. I was three beers into a six pack tonight before I even remembered that promise, and had finished the sixth by the time I had decided to stop.

With that in mind I’m going to have to ask for your patience because instead of the usual verbose prose, you’re going to get a lazy list of incidents as I remember them;

Falling down a flight of stairs at a London tube station

Seeing an animatronic sleeping pig and a man having sex with a dismembered leg (I think this
was at an art gallery, at least I hope it was)

Walking out of a east end restaurant with out paying a hefty bill because the staff had forgotten we were even there

Drinking at a pub where the only entrance to the lounge from the bar was half a door

Working two hours at the pub on my day off wearing a “enjoy Cocaine” t-shirt

Helping Shaun Ryder to find first class on a train

Pretending to be deaf for a dare, and being stuck talking to strangers for half an hour in my deaf voice

Taking my top off and dancing in the gayest of gay clubs in Manchester

Catching a passed out clubber as he falls down the stairs

Being delicate and scared as the drugs wear off and a deaf guy shouts at me for giggling when I see him.

Where you in Birminham, Manchester or London last weekend? Did you see this poor puck? Then help me fill in the gaps (use the comment button).

1 Comments:

Blogger Puck ranted..

Manchester. liar?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my