can'

Thursday, August 10, 2006

man about the house

I swear because of moving in with these girls (I'm the only male of a house of five), I'm producing more testosterone - I don't know if its my body's reaction to all the oestrogen floating around or just that they walk around in small towels; but my voice is getting deeper, my chest hairier and my temper quicker.

Little things have began to annoy me and when I say annoy, I mean make bite my tounge so hard and so often that the taste of blood is now forever linked with a sense of calm, so with that in mind I bring you:

The bollocks that people speak part one of a occasional series
"don't judge a book by its cover"
How else are you supposed to judge a book? By its fucking weight perhaps? I don't know about you but when choosing a book to read, I don't really have the fucking time to read every single book in the world and THEN make the decision.

And yes, I'm well aware that it's not supposed to be taken litrally

****

Another benefit of moving house is unfettered access to the intrwub, although this is not very conductive to a healthy sleeping pattern; last night I was up until 4.30 tooling round watching idiots hurting themselves, the strange charms of the dancing man and Japanese girls spitting into each others mouths

God bless the internet

(some of those words are links, but your boss might not appricate the subtle allure of oriental lesbains, so click at your own risk)

5 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

Ok, the flaming shot had me laughing my ass off...
But the girls spitting into each other's mouth actually made me gag.... There is a sexy way to play with spit, like Jenna when she is whipping up a little natural lube but this was soo not hot... Thanks perv....

2:10 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

you clicked on a link called "japanese girls spitting into each others mouths" so lets not start throwing around the perv accusations to freely.

10:38 AM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

I am indeed a perv... I know it.


Fuck, I need help.....

5:31 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

Where as i on the other hand need no help what so ever in being a perv

5:34 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

Wh...why are you complaining about living with girls?! Get the videos made fool!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my