can'

Friday, July 21, 2006

random thoughts on a random train journey and no im not dead, i just have no interwub access at the moment

So why am I sitting on a close and cramped train on my way to oxford? Well, I could tell you something about my housemate's parents wedding anniversary, I may even mumble something about a "barn dance" or "hoedown", but if you really pushed I would have to admit that I don't really know. At this point I sympathise with turrets' sufferers, the polite silence is near unbearable, my leg is jigging up and down and I can't help but imagine the look on the faces of the old couples face opposite me if I was to stand up and shout "shitty fuck sacks" like I so, so want too.

The young black girl in the aisle next to me is reading "why men love bitches", although that sounds a little dubious to me, I was almost entirely sure that Bitch was an insult, or at least that's how I was using it. She is sitting there with a scowl leaning forward into the book like she is trying to hurt the words by reading them right off the page, or maybe she's practising some sort of sexy scowl that bitches use to get men to love them so much.


posting here is going to be sporodic at best guys untill i get interwub access at home - chris we will dance soon my friend very very soon

3 Comments:

Blogger Reese ranted..

yay, puck, you're back!

btw, that book is really hot now.

Later

6:24 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

That sexy scowl is an art form dear, you have to have it just right in order for it to work.

I am glad to see that you are indeed alive.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Tumuli ranted..

Perhaps she was gleaning tips?

Anyway, hope all is well.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my