can'

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

cryptic regret

Ever been playing pool, when you see your ball at the end of the table, and before you even put your hand down to take the shot you just know your going to pot the white as well? And then do you take the shot anyway?

Let me put it another way: ever make a decision so bad and embarass yourself so completly, that everytime you think about it, your stomach flips like as if your on a rollercoaster? Is it made twice as bad because you saw it coming hurtling toward you with the inevitablity of a train wreck?

I've realised that identifying bad decisions from the good is not my problem, my problem is that I will normally make the bad decision anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

If we always made good decisions would we be as entertained. I relish the bad turns I make if only to see what will happen next. I live for the drama- are you kidding....

1:08 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

yeah the benifit of time rose tints most situations, regret is THE rock an roll emotion.












i still feel used though

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my