can'

Monday, May 08, 2006

Drunken Ode to Chicken- I fucking love chicken

I love eating chicken, I would go as far to say as I am one chicken eating motherfucker, motherfucker. I could eat chicken all day long, and the times when I'm not actually eating myself a prime bit of chicken, I thinking of ways I can get myself some chicken. I looove the chicken.

At Christmas, fuck turkey, pussy chicken that's what I call turkey, I want chicken, fuck that I want 3 chickens, stuffed with more chickens, I'd eat that shit till I exploded.

You know in Big Brother when, maybe they have failed a couple of tasks and the food budget is a bit low? So one motherfucker starts looking diagonally at the pet chickens? As if to say "hmm maybe we could have chicken tonight", man that motherfucker is a pussy, if I was in Big Brother I would kill them motherfucking chickens STONE DEAD on the FIRST motherfucking night, all of them tasty motherfuckers, i'd be all like "hi I'm Puck, anyone for chicken?". And the very next day I would demand a fresh batch of chicken, just for me to murder, shit, I'd be all about the chicken murder, people would be watching the show just to see how I flex on the chickens next, and if those rat bastard producers ever stopped sending me my tasty chickens, I would wear the remains of the last batch and be straight up in the cameras all bloody, screaming "give up my motherfucking chickens BI-AT-CH". I'd never get voted of that show, no one would want to get rid of the straight up crazy son of a bitch "you voting for Puck this week?" "Shit no, remember that time he murdered like twelve chickens in one night and dumped the gizzards in the shower? That motherfucker is crazy, he'd be doing anything next".

I could win that show, and if I did, I would spend the prize money on a mountian of chicken.

3 Comments:

Blogger Puck ranted..

You like fruit?

Suck MY cock, its a peach

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

Heylo

I love chicken too

Just had some chicken n chips...

Rock on chickens!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

chicken with chips is the shiznet..

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my