can'

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i havnt been very productive lately, have i?

sorry guys - this job is sapping all of my energys at the moment, i am so tired that yesterday i was halluconating a little and accidently walked into a moving car.

i wish that wasnt true

i did write a reveiw for POTC 2, that should appear on the 2 minute reveiw site soon, i cant be arsed to do a link, just click the big picture in the sidebar.

normal service, that is to say erratic ramblings, will resume in about a week

10 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

See and I thought you fell off the roof or something. Was getting worried, well not really but sounded like the right thing to say.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Reese ranted..

My job is completely killing me, too. Your review is up, dear. Thank you.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

What's nihilism and hedonism?! I'm a fool :(

11:16 AM  
Blogger Reese ranted..

Are you still alive, Puck? I hope you didn't get hit by another car.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Reese ranted..

Oh God, he's dead ;-(

11:35 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

I miss Dan; he dances with me.

1:42 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

what the fuck? Where are you?

3:03 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

Come back Dan!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Reese ranted..

Brewer of Leaves, you're not supposed to say people's real names. It endangers their anonymity. Now somebody's going to find Dan and rape him ;-o

11:32 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

awww shucks guys its nice to be missed, trying to get interwheel public editing text system for my house, buts beyond my web-fu at the moment.

but hugs all round i miss y'all too

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my