can'

Saturday, December 30, 2006

a quick and dirty new years post

I'm sitting here, squatting at the end of the year tentatively looking over the precipice of 2006, trying to get ready for the freefall of 2007, my mouth is dry and my hands are shaking more than normal. 07 is going to be an exciting but ugly year for me, deadlines, decisions and not least a whole dissertation to write in about a fortnight.

The irony is not lost on me, that for someone who likes to call themselves a writer, I have a ball shrinking terror of this essay.

More in the new year

Have fun y'all, dance the edge, but don't fall off - jump

6 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

Happy New Years Babe!!!!! Smooches and drunken indiscrestions!!!! luv ya!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

i hope no smoochies or drunken indesrections, its me and string having a quite new years booze.

i mean im up for it but string is a prude.

7:43 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

well, if it does come to pass, I want pics... lots and lots of hot naked nasty boy on boy action pics. You both are tooo cute for words so that would be wicked!!!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Tumuli ranted..

^ Actually, I am inclined to agree!

At any rate, Happy New Year's, friend. You're more prepared for the challenge than you give yourself credit for.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

well no boy and boy action, all though at one point i had him pinned to the bed, riding him against his will while i poured rancid martini on his face.

but we both had clothes on, i really dont know why he puts up with me sometimes.

oh and i talked him into painting his face like KISS for no good reason. (i was peter criss and he was paul stanley)

picture as soon as he sends me some copys (if he is talking to me)

9:15 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

you were riding him against his will- why did that just make me hot??? Puck you freaky lil monkey!!!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my