can'

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

face mutliation and hot choclate


Despite my protests, winter is good for a few things; expensive coco at chain coffee house, the pleasure of dry clothes after being caught in the rain and watching old people fall over.

Forgive me if I sound a bit scratchy - I got my lip pierced yesterday, damn this impulse control problem, and I am stuck with a swollen lip and a complete inability to eat, and more importantly, drink. And the worst thing is having no one to blame but myself.

Having to function with deadlines swinging over my head has become second nature by now, but doing it with the distraction of a sore lip and only able to communicate with people fluent in mumble has made my life a bit of a pain in the arse.

What I really want to do is curl up with one of the seven books I have bought in the last few days, but I suppose that one of the advantages of insomnia - at least you get some reading done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tumuli ranted..

Your piercing is fetching! Sorry about the pain, though.

What books are you reading?

4:23 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

well since you asked;

tricks of the mind - derren brown (halfway)
the book of dead days - marcus sedgwick (first two chapters)
the grifters - jim thompson (started)
smoke and mirrors - neil gaiman (three stroys in)
ipod, therefore i am - dylan jones (nearly finished)
techgnosis - erik davis (only tackled introduction)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Matt Atkins ranted..

hmmm...

3:05 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

mmmm, cute piercing luv...

kinda sexy....

nice lips by the way- yummy.....

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my