can'

Friday, October 27, 2006

dragon storys

Don't ask how I landed there but read this;

i did'nt even know that dragons had vents

Note how the name is very similer to this guys name

"are you a dragon? I am"

After reading this with a couple of my housemates, one of them said
"I bet I could write one of them" my reaction was almost immediately
"No fucking way, that guy has some serious issues" but still she maintains that it is possible to write something as fucked as that. So gentle viewer,the challange has been set, impress me with deviancy.

I want the best dragon/gay/otherkin stories, the most disturbing wins a prize. A real one. remeber you will be marked higher if it sounds as if it was written by a sexually disfunctional uber nerd who has probley never seen a girl, let alone fucked a dragon. my email link is in the sidebar.

ok guys the links appear to be broken you going to have to copy and paste like old-school e-primatives

first - http://furry.de/tsa/misc/dragoninfineprint.html
and the next - http://www.draconic.com/fordragons/

its worth it and probably NSFW

add- i just finished mine and your going to have step up the weird if you want to compete

6 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

I think we are all in a world of pain if we hopes to compete with the likes of you. Sweets, I think you have wierd completely covered....

12:42 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

I knew a group of people (yes a group) who were completely obsessed with furries and anthromorphs (sp?). They later ascended to homosexuality. On a more serious note; theres an online game you can play whereby you pick an animal and wander around a world and talk to fellow retards. It's great fun. I can't remember where it is though...

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tumuli ranted..

Frightening...yet strangely amusing.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

http://www.otherkin.com/ check it

10:05 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

i have just read that link, shit the most terrifying thing is the sincerity. Fuck these people are actually serious

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

let some colour grease your black palm.

hows life , ANT

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my