can'

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

catching the licorice train to Spacey Town

The man-flu I have been stricken with seems to have develeped into Man-ingitis, which is probley why i absently mindedly drank far more cough syrup than I intended, the upshot being, during my first tutourial of the year with a new tutour, my head started spinning out, and why, halfway through, I forgot how to speak. Now my tutour must think i am a gibbering dullard. sorry, if your reading this by the way I'm NOT actually a moron

I staggard home in a cloud, now the cough syrup has been confiscated, although there is very little left, apparantly ignoring the dosage recomendation on expired medicine isnt too good of a idea, and when your pupils dilated to the size of pin holes thats a "bad thing" pfff

2 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

ignoring dosage a bad thing....


ummmmm, ya think?????

warning labels are printed for a reason, sweets..... learn it, live it, no mid adult tragedies please......

1:50 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

drink more! I'll bring some too! It's very sad that String cancelled on you :(

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my