can'

Saturday, September 23, 2006

maybe moving in with girls wasn't that good of an idea after all

My brain really does hate me, I mean of course I was going to fall in love with one of my housemates - apart from being stunningly pretty, funny, effortlessly cool (without pretension) and smart - it was inevitable because my brain hates me and spends most of its time devising ways of ruining whatever comfort I find and friendships I have.

My brain really really does hate me, I shouldn't have tried to kill it with pills and poison, and then maybe I wouldn't have seen what I saw. Of course she was going to pick him over me, my stupid brain fooled me otherwise, but hindsight is fucking twenty twenty, he's funny, smart and of most importantly not a stumbling drunk with no life plan apart from "see what happens". And unfortunately my best friend.

I didn't want this post to degenerate into a bitter tirade of self pity. Who am I kidding? That's exactly what I wanted.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

funny and smart. thats all i get?

how about dashing.

or short, dark, and handsome.

(still cant post comments)

3:21 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

awwww Puck, I think you just broke me heart..... all this time, I thought it was you and I forever....

duped again...... look forward to your bashing on my blog in the very near future....

3:38 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

sorry shugs, you are my only internet girlfreind though.

i think i going to be a gayer from now on, i got burned pretty bad this time

5:28 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

I love you Danbo; more than i love Matt.
I think you should ignore your own self-abuse and get back to being a shambling, drunken mess because that's the Dan that everyone loves!

BOO STRING

11:58 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

evidently not everyone, and String is a prince amongst men i won't hear a word said against him.

had a chat with everyone involed and things dont look so bleak. still not nice to tell someone you like them and not hear it back though.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Tumuli ranted..

I hear you. Being the jilted lover is abysmal... I wish I could offer some soothing balm, but all I have is the bitter sting of experience.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

dan its your bro 3 words i learnt that as helped me with the opposite sex FUCK EM ALL

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my