can'

Sunday, August 20, 2006

just one more thing.... you see, my wife, she really likes those curtains...........you killed him, didnt you sir?

Friday night, if anyone would have asked*, I would have said that I was skint, that I hate my boss, and was never going to my shitty job ever again.

Why is it then, in the early hours of Sunday morning, I am the bread of a grinding girl dance sandwich with one of my co-workers and my shirtless boss, drunk out of my mind, in the biggest gay club in Birmingham?

Why, also, did this happen immediately after a six hour shift finishing at one, knowing full well that I had to be in work again this morning?

Why, although tired, do I feel better than I have all week, when, in theory, I should feel like three tonnes of shit in a two tonne bag?

These questions are rhetorical- I know that I am a weak willed booze hound degenerate who actually needs to be hung-over and close to exhaustion to feel, you know, alive.

The real question is, is it that much of a good thing, and if not, could I actually change?

*not that any of you do, ignorant bastards.

7 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:00 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

I think that maybe the life you lead provides just the right amount of fun and excitement to serve as distraction to keep you from thinking about what it is that you truly want???

but, alas I may be wrong...

I also think that it is quite possible that you were intended to do really grand things while in this world...

But once again, I could be wrong...

ohh well, what the fuck do I know anyways????

11:04 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

dont know quite what to say about that, im going to have to mull it over.........

11:49 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

oohh shit I made you think- sorry dude... I know that has gotta hurt....

2:28 AM  
Blogger 3.14 ranted..

becasue it was fun and you were drunk! (of course...) distraction.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

alright dude, tis twon.
just to let you know ive yoinked your picture off this, tis class and looks good on my myspace.
good news dude, twons good to go on being signed :)

www.myspace.com/creatorpop

check it out man!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

sweet twon help yourself mate

err you do know that is actually a photo of me?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my