can'

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Room bastards

The pile of washing in the corner was growing, and by that, I don't mean gradually getting bigger, I swear I saw the fucking thing move the other night, so yesterday I retreated to my old house before its starts becoming sentient.

So home again, home again (jiggity jig) to use the washer and dryer, and rape the food cuboards while my family are on holiday.

But because of my memory and lets be honest, laziness. I never lock my bedroom door, and guess what? While the house cat is away, the mice will play. about 11 at night I get a series of photo messages to my mobile phone of my house mates wearing my clothes, jumping around on my bed. Luckily being the internet genius that I am I can share these photos with you, the entire public.





a volia

oh and girls, in case everybody at university doesnt get to see these pictures, im going to post them on the uni's own message board.

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt Atkins ranted..

oh right, so when i come round to your house and wear your clothes its 'creepy'.

you totally look sexier in them btw. even sexier out of them.

xxx

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

Mwah ha ha! Sadly your geekery was not great enough, the photos didnt up load to the uni site. Ah well....

3:00 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

try it now

HA fear my web-fu, FEAR IT

3:22 PM  
Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

so where are these "even sexier shots without them shots" now that is what I wanna see!!! some naked Puck shots!!!! hot, hot, hot!!!!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

Hang on! Why do people wearing your clothes look...weird?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Tumuli ranted..

Fetching! You stylish beau, you.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my