can'

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Just so you know

Well the test has been done and the results are on their way. I am sure exactly no one will be that surprised that it looks like I am dyslexic after all. “No shit” I hear you all collectively scream at your screens. “Fuck you” I scream back, I have managed to get to a degree standard education with no extra help, a feat I’m more than a little proud of.

Its half past one as I type this and I’m sure sleep will be at least three hours away. I consider this a good night, the bad ones are when I’m awake to hear the birds start to sing. Cocky little bastards “Pucks a moron” they seem to be singing “he’s such a incompetent human being he can’t even sleep. That should be easy” They chirp “were fucking birds and we manage it, lets keep him awake for the next hour to prove how kick ass we are at this whole sleep thing”. One day I will be too tired to stop myself from getting my bow and killing one just so I can nail its corpse to the nearest tree as a reminder to what happens when you fuck with opposable thumbs.

*Sigh* whenever I do start this rant I get some prick chime in with their “sleep problems” and how they normally “overcome” it. I mean I don’t like complaining about it, but after three hours broken sleep the last thing I need is 'have you tried Nytol/Calms/hot milk? It works for me when I get it'. Really? Well for the record I have tried those things plus about a billion more.

AAARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH insomnia is NOT having trouble sleeping once in a while, or staying up late to make your self appear more interesting, its periods of chronic sleeplessness intercut with blurry numb daylike things and unrational bouts of rage.

I swear next time this happens I will phone the fucker every HALF HOUR BETWEEN THE HOURS OF TWO AND SIX

ring ring
Me- sorry did I wake you?
Twat- urggh yeah
ME- THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT SUFFER FROM INSOMNIA YOU CUNT!

By the way, I’m going to calm down on the drinking for a bit, I spent the last week in a binary drunk/hungover state, and to be honest the worst thing about the hangovers is getting to be the depression that clings to my face like cobwebs in an old attic. I am also giving not chewing the bitter stubs of my nails a go, so if you see me biting my nails clip me round the ear, thanks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mordant Carnival ranted..

Hellooo...

Just read the bit about the dyslexia and the University education... I come from a family with much dyslexia and that is pretty fucking impressive, man.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

thanks, im only in my first year but im still pretty proud.

i feel like ive been visited by a celebatry.

*shuffles feet* if i had know you were coming i would of tidied up a bit, you know checked the speelings or summat.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

are you blaggin treacle, u'd give me books all the time,

does that mean i have to eplain the plot 2 u?

were u pretending to read?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mordant Carnival ranted..

See, if you weren't dyslexic you'd know I can't spell either.

And I'm no bigshot, dude, just an average Josephine.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

are you a woman josephine? or a drag queen?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Olulabelle ranted..

I find that making the decision to go to bed at 5am in the morning instead of sensible o'clock works for me.

*Ducks*.

Glad to hear you're not biting your nails anymore...Go on you and your artist's hands.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Olulabelle ranted..

Me again. Just...

Every time I read what you write I laugh and laugh and say 'That's so true.' I've just read it out loud to Mix and it struck me how much I value reading what you write. This is not the Puck Worship Thread, so don't get all big-headed... I just think you must know, you should know, that you should definitely keep doing it.

Thasall.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

awww shucks, thanx

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my