can'

Friday, March 30, 2007

Ring a Ring of Roses

I am diseased. I sit here chalky from the half a bottle of camomile lotion that has just been applied to my entire body by a very understanding girlfriend, I smell of babys and childhood measles. The rash is red, bumpy and insanely itchy at this point. The docters have told me, in their infinite wisdom, that it is an allergic reaction to something, although I haven't changed anything out of my routine (such as it is), no new; washing powders, shampoos, conditioners, animals, foods, drinks, deodorants, flora nor fauna. But apparently its an allergic reaction, one that doesn't respond to anti-histamines or go down after 48 hours, but still an allergic reaction. here is a picture of the rash:



the only parts of me to escape the blotches are the fella and boys, and my face. I have had to call in sick to work and will now spend the rest of the night petulantly sulking.

4 Comments:

Blogger nouseforaname ranted..

ha, I do find some sort of karmic justice in that... however, I did not put a curse on your ass... however, guilty pleasures allows me a little chuckle... betcha look real cute...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted..

I’m entertained you left out the part where your girlfriend had to cajole you into the camomile lotion, you big whuss.
xx
P.S Stop scratching, I know you are!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

"its rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

in my defence, i hate being sticky. gros gross gross gross

7:34 PM  
Blogger Chris ranted..

Hahaha. Maybe your fella, 'the boys' and your face have something in common. Thus making them inmmune to the plague. I also betcha look cute.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my