can'

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My grandfather was a giant, to me, as a child, he looked as big as a house. I remember his massive hands like spades and his equally big shaking laugh, he would love to laugh and it was so loud and funny you couldn’t help but laugh yourself, of course this would start him laughing until you was caught in a massive laugh feedback loop until your sides hurt. He was a generous man who kept his money in a sock and spent his life looking after my nan. Hugging him was like hugging a tree trunk.

and that’s how I choose to remember him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shroom Monkey ranted..

awwww honey, I am sorry.... hugs! cherish those memories and pass them on to your children and grandchildren... may he live forever in your heart and your soul...

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my