can'

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Here!



ok so this is going up a couple of days early, but i'm gonna be busy the next few days so enjoy

Between the boredom of unemployment and the flurries of paid work, between drinking energy drinks so I don’t feel like shit in the day and drinking booze to get me to something resembling sleep at night. I am not sleeping well is an understatement, through this during a early hours marathon Internet session I pretty much exhausted the web for things to read so was forced to vainly look at my own site at past posts, and i admit, with no little pride. My blog is now three years old and to celebrate I present the best of 2007

January – A tale from my youth

February – A tale from my present

March – Found art

April – because I’m just an ol’ romantic

May – they really shouldn’t let me drink and watch TV

June - Well, it’s the best one that month – because it’s the only one that month

July – He IS the Devil, I have proof, well – not ACTUAL proof, but a really strong suspicion

August – More musing from behind the foot of wood

September – Was a particulally good month, I couldn’t decide between this one Or this one

October – another slow month, this isn’t too bad though

November – the epic that was GIGBETH

December – Yours truly gets all misty eyed and glowing


Special mention to 34Free, still six days to the end date of the competition

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris ranted..

Yeah! Again. I think my eloquence is becoming. Happy Blogday Danbolina.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God ranted..

Well, Happy Birthday Sir!!

Here's to more years banging away at the keys, right?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Shroom Monkey ranted..

awwww the back of the pub boy, with the smeared eyeliner, and mischivious smirk has some serious good stuff.... good writing that is... I don't know shit about your stuff... I could insert all sorts of stupid shit right here, but must resist.... must resist...

but happy blogger birthday... here is many a more months, years, decades, of reading your addictive and wonderful writing...

I am such a fan... for real....

1:14 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

thank you one and all, rest assured I've got some fucking amazing ideas for this place in the next year.

just a reminder to toast and titan, your gonna enter my 34free competition right? I've nearly finished the design work for the prizes, and they look really good.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Olulabelle ranted..

Happy birthday belatedly Puck. Tis harry's birthday today but sadly he is at his Dad's. We're having a party at our house next sunday, you and Rill wanna come?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Shroom Monkey ranted..

dude, the frogs were bad but the octopus??? I kinda wanted to barf... I think fetish goes mmmmm a bit too far at times...

and 3-4free I am gonna get it in, I promise, most likely not till the last minute but I will.....

9:14 PM  
Blogger Puck ranted..

belle - i would love too, give us text with times etc

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Booze is my